Bookings can be made via telephone by debit or credit card or by calling into the training academy. A deposit of £50.00 is required to secure a place. The remaining balance becomes payable one week prior to course starting.
Course payments are non-refundable.
Please note we reserve the right to amend course prices or run promotions at any time, without prior notice. Once a booking is made, the price paid is final and no price difference can be refunded in the event of a later course price reduction.
All course fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Escala Academy is unable to offer refunds for cancellations outside of our control, i.e. adverse weather conditions, terrorist attacks, flooding or industrial action. An alternative training date will be offered. Escala Academy is not responsible for any loss of income, accommodation/travelling costs students may incur due to the cancellation of courses.
Cancellation or Transfer of Training Dates
Rescheduling Requests & Fees
In the event of a genuine reason for cancellation (proof of which may be required); of a confirmed training date notified prior to the booked training date, a request for a transfer will be considered at the discretion of Escala Academy (subject to availability). If successful, an administration fee of £50.00 per course date will be charged. Non-attendance where no prior notice is given will be handled at the discretion of Escala Academy and may result in loss of course fees.
Should you be unable to attend a confirmed training date for medical reasons, a valid medical certificate covering the named student and day of the booked training will be required to waiver the fee to reschedule. Under medical or compassionate circumstances (proof of which may be required) and where immediate reschedule might not be possible; a credit for all or part of the course fee may be placed on file as a gesture of goodwill. A credit will be valid towards training courses only and valid for up to 6 months from the date of issue at which time the course fees would be forfeited. No refund of course fees can be issued.
Booked training is non-transferable to an alternative student. Please ensure the booking is made giving the correct name of the person attending the course at the time of making payment. Amendments to this will be chargeable.
All practical training must be completed within 6 months of booking your course, unless otherwise agreed in writing at the time of booking. Should you fail to attend your original training dates for any reason and the course later be retired or amended in content, no refund or difference in courses fees will be offered. Students who fail to book, attend or reschedule training within 6 months of enrolling upon their course (taken from date of making first payment) will forfeit any course fees paid. We cannot offer any refunds, credits or substitute training in such circumstances.
Please arrive at the training centre for 9.45am for a 10.00am start. Depending on the courses chosen to finish latest 4pm. If you arrive late you will be refused entry to the training. This is to avoid disruption for other students on the course. In the event that you are refused entry, please contact our Admin Team to reschedule by emailing email@example.com – Please note a fee of £50 will apply to reschedule your training. Please therefore ensure you allow sufficient time for travelling.
All students must attend the full training day until the end. Should you choose or need to leave a course before the approximate end time, you will forfeit any course fees and may not achieve your diploma.
Confirmation of Bookings
Once you have booked a training course you will receive an email within 24 hours to confirm the booking.
Diploma certificates are issued within 3 working days of attending your training course. Students are responsible for ensuring they contact us by email within 30 days of attending their training course, should they fail to receive their diploma certificate for any reason or should there be any error in the certificate received. Beyond this time, the below fees for replacement certificates would apply. If you require your certificate to be reissued in a new name, we would require evidence for the reason for change of name plus the standard replacement certificate fees.
Certificate copies are charged at £10 per certificate when requested within 30 days of attending the training.
Please make us aware of any health conditions and/or medications currently taken that may affect your practical training or assessment days.
All students are required to disclose any medical conditions at the time of booking, which will be dealt in the strictest of confidence. Some conditions may impede ability to participate fully within a course. An important part of training is to deliver and receive treatments.
Adjustments will be made to accommodate medical conditions where possible and practical. A medical certificate may be required in line with our insurance obligations. Where students are unable to receive treatments for medical reasons, a female model may be requested to be provided by the student for each training day.
Failure to disclose known medical conditions at the time of booking or to provide a female model where requested, which later prevent participation in a particular course may result in forfeit of course fees.
In the unlikely event your training course with us does not meet your expectations, in the first instance please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your feedback or complaint. This email must be received in writing within 5 days of your training course. We take all feedback and complaints very seriously and this will be investigated as required. You will receive a response in writing within 5 working days.
Code of Conduct:
To ensure all learners are given the best opportunity to learn, we would ask the following code of conduct is adhered to at all times:-
- Punctuality is essential with all learners to arrive for 9.45am. Allow adequate time to travel to the academy. You will be refused entry if you arrive late for training. There is a transfer fee of £50 per training date to reschedule your training if you arrive late.
- Attendance of training days is compulsory. Failure to attend scheduled training can result in removal from your programme. Genuine reasons will be subject to the discretion of Escala Academy and handled under our above policy on rescheduling of training. This may be subject to rescheduling fees.
- Learners are required to purchase at their cost & wear a suitable beauty uniform consisting of black smart trousers, black tunic top, closed in flat shoes, nails should be short and free from polish and hair tied back. For health and safety, all jewellery should be removed except a plain wedding band and small stud earrings.
- All learners are expected to fully participate including giving and receiving treatments. Any exceptions (e.g. medical reasons) to this must be agreed at the time of booking and a female model may be required to be provided by the student in order to participate.
- Use of mobile phones is prohibited during training and should be turned off.
- No smoking, use of e-cigarettes/vaporisers or chewing of gum within the training academy.
- Students must not consume or be under the influence of alcohol or drugs at any time during attendance of the training or assessment day(s). You may be asked to leave the academy where we have reason to suspect such influence, and the police may be contacted if appropriate.
- Be courteous and respectful to tutors and other learners. No use of foul language. Abuse of any kind including racism will not be tolerated.
- Verbal, physical or written abuse will not be tolerated and will result an immediate verbal warning from the tutor. Should the conduct continue, you will be asked to leave the training immediately. You will not receive your diploma and will forfeit all course fees paid.
- Should an issue arise on your training day in relating to other learners on the course or if you are experiencing difficulties with the course, please immediately notify your tutor so action can be taken or advice given to support you as required as it is sometimes difficult to rectify issues later and this will allow you to gain the most from your training day experience. Any issues will be handled in the strictest confidence but will not be permitted as grounds for any refund of course fees or for additional training, where this is not raised on the training day to enable remedy.
- Learner feedback forms are to be completed at every training session and are compulsory where requested.